Join our team!
Instant Urgent care is looking for experienced clinical and office professionals just like you. We offer an excellent compensation package and a positive and supportive work environment.
Our patients deserve the best possible care. We are looking for talented people who share in our vision for high quality, affordable and accessible health care.
Review our current job openings and apply today!
Instant Urgent Care
Instant Urgent Care (www.instantuc.com) is seeking an experienced Clinic Manager. This is a hands-on job where the clinic manager will be required to perform hands-on front office and back office duties as needed.
Instant Urgent Care is Silicon Valley’s fast growing start-up urgent care practice across eight locations in the Bay area. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join us and utilize your experience in shaping the organization and the practice. We are fully electronic and we use start of the art technology.
Duties and responsibilities
The primary duties and responsibilities of a Clinic Manager include:
1 – Customer Service
- Handle patient phone calls with a high degree of professionalism and the desire to succeed.
- Build rapport and maintain positive relationships with patients to understand their individual needs, appointment/prescription management, and ensure a memorable customer experience.
- Utilize active listening and critical thinking skills to quickly analyze and clearly understand a specific request or customer need, and then leverage knowledge and resources to provide the appropriate answers.
- Take ownership to ensure that we go above and beyond to service each patient’s need as an opportunity to build patient relationship.
- Assist patients with their billing and insurance related questions
2 – Site Management
- Coordinating and ensuring the cleanliness, appearance, orderliness, and safety of site environment
- Understanding at all times of how many patients have visited the site, whether there are any delays in the registration process, and what follow-up needs to be conducted after a patient is discharged
- Monitoring patient flow, managing ongoing daily front and back office operations closely
- Opening and closing the site
- Ordering supplies and routinely testing equipment for quality assurance
- Scheduling of the Medical Staff
- Keep the facility in compliance with the HIPPA, city and state regulations and compliance.
- Inspecting facility on a daily basis for any structural, cosmetic or operational repairs
3 – People Management
- Building strong positive communication with providers and working as a team to enhance the success of the practice
- Ensuring staff maintains professionalism at all times including proper uniform attire, manner of performing professional duties and all forms of communication with patients, families and companies with which we do business
- Implementing, monitoring and taking corrective measures to ensure that the Instant Urgent Care culture is being observed at all times, by all employees
- Conducting formal performance reviews
- Identify coaching opportunities in the staff and implement development plan for staff as well as managing employee relations issues such as providing employees with formal write-ups and suggestions for improvement, and administering terminations as needed
4 – Business and Patient Management
- Interacting with all major vendors, sales representatives, and other visitors to the site
- Meeting with patients to discuss any concerns regarding their visit
- Maintaining patient confidentiality in accordance to policy and procedure as well as HIPAA requirements
- Being courteous and respectful when interacting with patients and family members
- Monitoring the site expense budget and keeping purchases/expenditures within guidelines
- Creating, analyzing and reporting on various business metrics such as, but not limited to: wait times, provider patients per hour, site NPS and survey comments, Yelp reviews, etc.
5 – Front Office and Back Office duties
- Patient scheduling and appointment management
- Patient check-in, vitals and rooming
- Follow providers instructions for the patient care as instructed
A candidate’s qualifications will include:
- 2-5 years of management experience a must (urgent care, medical practice, hospital)
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience as Medical Assistant, or care giver.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management, Public Health, or other applicable degree preferred (will consider relevant management experience in lieu of degree)
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and takes a proactive approach to business operations
- Exceptional patient/customer service skills
- Must exhibit passion for outstanding results and compassion for those we work with and serve
- Happy and positive thinking, able to project this attitude around others
- Ability to successfully multi-task
- Time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced/ever-changing environment
- Strong computer skills (knowledge of a PC, Microsoft Office programs)
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent leadership qualities a must
- Able to handle group dynamics (help bringing unity to a diverse group)
- Able to troubleshoot when necessary
- Comfortable with constructive confrontation and counseling management
- Bilingual a plus
- Medical Assistant, phlebotomy, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certified a plus
This job will require long shifts, weekend, closing, and opening shifts (will depend on schedule necessary at facility)
The job may require, from time to time, lifting heavy objects on a regular basis, do repetitive tasks with few breaks, and require light cleaning.
This is a full-time job with a competitive salary and bonus.
Candidates that are seriously interested in applying for this job, please send your resume along with a cover letter that should emphasize on how your past clinical experience is relevant to the job requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Clinic Manager: 2 years
Instant Urgent Care
Instant Urgent Care (www.instantuc.com) is currently seeking energetic and enthusiastic full-time and/or part-time physicians preferably with experience in Urgent Care and Family Medicine.
Instant Urgent Care is a start-up urgent care in the bay area. We current have eight location in the Bay Area and growing. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join our exciting and fast growing practice. As a physician, you will have a chance build long-term relationships with staff and patients with a fresh, youthful and growing health care group that highly values their expertise.
Requirements: Active & current CA Medical License, Active DEA License, Active ACLS/BLS license, Experience with technology and EMR.
Family Medicine or Urgent Care: 1 year
Instant Urgent Care
Instant Urgent Care (www.instantuc.com) is looking for an experienced Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner. A great opportunity for an experienced professional to grow with a fast growing start-up practice.
The primary duties and responsibilities of a PA or NP include:
- Provide treatment for acute care, chronic care and preventative care for Pediatrics and Adults.
- Provide treatment for minor injuries and procedures.
- Chart all patient transactions in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Communicate and work with medical staff to ensure coordinated efforts for the provision of high quality medical treatment and client service.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing clinical methods and procedures and suggest improvements.
- Assist clinical staff in understanding and complying with policies and procedures.
- Comply with regulations, company policies regarding ethical, legal and professional issues.
- Maintain HIPPA compliance and patient confidentiality.
- Communicate staff suggestions and/or complaints to Medical Director.
- Support efforts of administrative and marketing personnel in securing new and maintaining current business as required.
- Participate in professional development activities and maintain professional affiliations.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Family Practice/Urgent Care
- Valid DEA License
- Valid California PA Lic
- Technology savvy, experience with EMRs and Healthcare clinical technology
- Ability to interpret X-Rays/EKG/Lab reports
- ACLS/BLS Certification
Instant Urgent Care
Instant Urgent Care (www.instantuc.com) is looking for an experienced Medical Assistant for front office and back office duties:
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum Clinical or Medical Assistant experience: 2 years
- Minimum Urgent Care experience: 1 year
- Must pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screen and Background Check)
- Must be open to work flexible hours
- Quick Learner
- Experienced in front office duties and customer service skills
- Minimum High School diploma and MA diploma/certification
- ACLS/BLS certification preferred
Medical Assistant: 2 years