PPO | HMO | Medicare
At Instant Urgent Care, we are in-network with almost all the nationwide mainstream health insurance plans.
Accepted Health Insurance Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Brown and Toland Medical Group
- First Health Network
- Hills Physician Medical Group
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Physicians Medical Group – San Jose
- River City Medical Group
- Santa Clara County IPA (SPICCA)
- United Healthcare
- VA – TriWest
- Valley Health Plan (PCP Patients for Dr Kaur Only)
Out of network insurance plans
Instant Urgent Care can bill out of network commercial insurances as well. Insurance plans mostly have out of network coverage benefits for their members. These benefits may have a higher cost share with their members.
Instant Urgent Care is not contracted with Medi-Cal but we accept a very few Medi-cal plans in certain counties that are offered through specific Health Plans and IPAs. Please contact our staff for more information.
Instant Urgent Care is out of network with Kaiser but we can bill Kaiser. For any questions related to your Kaiser benefits please contact the Kaiser Member services.
No Insurance? No Problem.
If you don’t have health insurance, you still have options. Special discounted prices for cash patients. Basic office visits starting at $159. Please call our office for details.
Medicare and Medicare Advantage
We accept Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans. Please check the list of accepted health plans to see if your insurance company is listed.
Affordable Care Act/Covered California
If you are an individual insured by the Affordable Care Act, we accept many insurance plans. Please check the list of accepted health plans to see if your insurance company is listed.
Understand your Insurance and Health Plan Benefits
Health insurance can be complicated and confusing. As a patient, you should know what is covered under your plan where you can go for care.
Here are a few simple tips:
- Make sure your insurance plan is accepted by Instant Urgent Care, by checking our list of approved insurance plans.
- Check the provider listing on the website of your insurance plan or by calling them and make sure either Dr. Ramandeep Kaur or Instant Urgent Care is an approved (in-network) provider for the insurance plan that you have.
- Carefully review the services that are covered under your plan. Check to see if urgent care and/or primary care services are included.
- Understand what charges you may need to pay from your insurance company. Some examples are:
- Co-Pay: A copayment or copay is a fixed amount for a covered service, paid by a patient to the clinic at the time of service. If you have not met your deductible at the time of service, you may have additional responsibility after claim is processed by your insurance.
- Co-Insurance: Coinsurance is a percentage of the cost for a health services paid by a patient to the clinic after they have reached their deductible. For Example: If your plan has a $500 deductible and 20% co-insurance, you would be responsible to pay 20% of your bill after you have already met your $500 deductible.
- Deductible: A deductible is an amount that must be paid by you for covered healthcare services before insurance begins paying.
- Limits on coverage that may require you to pay the entire cost of services, up to a certain amount, before your insurance will pay.
- If you are unsure about what is covered, call the Customer Service phone number on the back of your insurance card, just to be sure.