walk-in OR Make a Same day Appointment
NO INSURANCE, NO PROBLEM
If you don’t have health insurance, you still have options. Special discounted prices for cash patients. Basic office visits starting at $139. Please call our office for details.
MEDICARE AND MEDICARE ADVANTAGE
We accept Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans. Please check the list of accepted health plans to see if your insurance company is listed.
AFFORDABLE CARE ACT/COVERED CALIFORNIA
If you are an individual insured by the Affordable Care Act, we accept many insurance plans. Please check the list of accepted health plans to see if your insurance company is listed.
UNDERSTAND YOUR INSURANCE
Health insurance can be complicated and confusing. As a patient, you should know what is covered under your plan
where you can go for care. Here are a few simple tips:
- Make sure your insurance plan is accepted by Instant Urgent Care, by checking our list of approved insurance plans.
- Check the provider listing on the website of your insurance plan and make sure Dr. Kaur or Instant Urgent Care in San Jose is an approved (in-network) provider.
- Carefully review the services that are covered under your plan. Check to see if urgent care and/or primary care services are included.
- Understand what charges you may need to pay. Some examples are:
- One-time fees that you pay for a service, such as a $40 fee for an urgent care visit.
- A percent of fees that you pay for a service, such as a 20% fee for a visit.
- Limits on coverage that may require you to pay the entire cost of services, up to a certain amount, before your insurance will pay.
- If you are unsure about what is covered, call the Customer Service phone number on the back of your insurance card, just to be sure.