Choose Instant Urgent Care when someone in your home needs Rocklin urgent care without a long delay. Treatment at IUC is convenient and affordable, maintaining a high standard to ensure your satisfaction. Our medical team can provide quality care for a wide range of illnesses and injuries:
- Primary care medical attention when your own doctor is unavailable
- Urgent care for non-life-threatening injuries
- Lab work and diagnostics
- Men’s and women’s healthcare services
- And more!
5 Essential Urgent Care Services Offered in Our Walk-In Urgent Care Clinic
1. Pediatric medical treatment is available without the need for an appointment. If you’re concerned about your child’s high fever, a cut or laceration, or an illness that has not responded to medication from your doctor, we welcome your in-person visit any time our doors are open. Your may never need the services of a pediatric urgent care hospital; however, if you do, you’ll be glad IUC employs some of the best children’s doctors and nurses in the state.
2. Preventive care is a service also offered by our urgent care in Rocklin. Staying well means less time off from school and work and more time doing the things you love to do. We keep patients in good health with vaccinations, timely checkups, and wellness visits. Review our primary care clinic’s hours of operation and request an appointment at a time that fits your schedule.
3. If you suspect you have an STD, IUC can offer discreet testing and private results with Rx prescribing to treat the condition quickly. The sooner you come in for a visit, the more likely you’ll fully recover from an STD if you happen to test positive. You’ll find additional information about STD testing in our walk-in clinic near Rockville when you explore our Patient Services.
4. Rocklin urgent care treatment includes medications for general illness:
- Sore throat
- Colds & flu
- Childhood illnesses
- And many other conditions, as well
If you’re unable to make an appointment with your primary care doctor, reach out to Instant Urgent Care by phone or through our Telemedicine portal to receive quality care from our staff. Each IUC center is well-equipped, employing board-certified physicians, urgent care specialists, lab & medical equipment, and friendly desk employees, all working together to ensure a positive experience whenever you need urgent care or primary care services.
Major Insurance Plans Accepted
The next time you’re feeling under-the-weather or need access to urgent care medicine, make a phone call to IUC or schedule a virtual appointment with one of our doctors. We proudly accept the following insurance plans:
- Health Net
- Blue Shield of California
- And many others
You’ll find a complete list of insurance we accept on our website’s homepage. Feel free to explore all of the resources on our site, including Coronavirus FAQs, locations, patient services, and reasons to choose us for Rocklin urgent care and primary care services.
We welcome your comments!
Instant Urgent Care Telemedicine Reviews:
See what our patients are saying about our telemedicine urgent care services: