Article provided by: Zoe Behavioral Health
Zoe Behavioral Health is a leading rehab in Lake Forest with advanced treatments and therapies and a compassionate staff team. Our facility offers a serene and relaxing environment for our patients to focus on healing and recovery.
What makes us the best rehab in Lake Forest?
As one of the top-rated treatment centers in Lake Forest, we offer unsurpassable medical care and support to patients battling alcohol and drug addiction conditions. Here are some of the aspects that make us stand out from other Lake Forest rehab centers:
- An integrated treatment plan for dual diagnosis – We follow a combination of MAT, non-12 step recovery, counseling, and medical detox to help patients attain a safe recovery from their dual diagnosis disorder. Our integrated treatment plan ensures long-term success with sobriety and promotes mental wellness in recovering addicts.
- Non-12 step recovery programs – Our treatment method does not label addiction as a disease and empowers recovering addicts with essential tools to combat triggers and stressful situations.
- Dedicated clinical team – We have a dedicated and accredited team of clinicians who work 24/7 for our clients' wellbeing.
Ranked among the top rehabs in Lake Forest, our facility offers the ideal healing and recovery atmosphere. We also accept all major insurances and offer multiple levels of addiction care.
How our MAT program can help you in recovery?
A MAT or medication-assisted program takes a whole-person approach and is an FDA-approved treatment model. It helps treat individuals battling alcohol, heroin, opioids, and other drug dependency conditions safely and effectively.
It involves the prescription of medications to reduce the withdrawal symptoms and uses counseling and behavioral therapies to prepare the recovering addicts' minds, bodies, and souls for sustainable sobriety. MAT blocks the drugs' euphoric effects and normalizes the body's processes and brain's chemical imbalances.
Types of addiction treatments that we offer
As a leading Lake Forest addiction treatment center, we offer holistic substance abuse treatments to help patients attain a safe and wholesome recovery. Here are some of our treatment options:
- Detox – We offer highly effective and customized detox treatments based on substance abused, co-occurring mental health issues, duration of abuse, and other factors.
- IOP – Our intensive outpatient program acts as a step-down level of care to patients after they complete residential treatment. Recovering addicts spend several hours in a day at our Lake Forest rehab and return home for the night.
- PHP – Our partial hospitalization program engages recovering addicts in several hours of counseling, behavioral therapies, and support group meetings.
- Outpatient program – Our outpatient drug and alcohol treatment in Lake Forest engages patients in several hours of counseling and behavioral therapies for 1-2 hours a day for 4 – 5 days a week.
- Sober living – We offer sober living arrangements for PHP and IOP patients to ensure their safe and seamless integration into the outside world after several weeks of rehab treatment.
Contact Zoe Behavioral Health at (866) 507-1048 for admission relation inquiries. As a top-rated rehab in Lake Forest, we offer the finest amenities, evidence-based therapies, MAT programs, and excellent ongoing care programs to help patients attain comprehensive and sustainable recovery from addiction.Rehab Lake Forest
View Larger Map
We welcome your comments!
Instant Urgent Care Telemedicine Reviews:
See what our patients are saying about our telemedicine urgent care services: